• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

40000+ Human Traffic by Google Yahoo etc for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

haksxsx

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Dec 21, 2018
Internet
Exclusive on Babiato!

I will drive 40000+ Human Traffic to your Website or Blog for $10

Most of visitors from USA/UK/CANADA

GUARANTEED
✔ No Software Traffic or no China Traffic
✔ No Bot, No Proxies, No Panel Traffic
✔ 100% Adsense Safe
✔ Excellent Click-through rate (CTR)
✔ From around the World
✔ completely trackable through google anaytic
✔ Natural and real traffic each day
✔ 100% safe for all google updates
✔ 100% safe from Penguin 2.0 and panda 4 and latest Hummingbird
✔ Excellent Alexa rank

You Can Chose Traffic Source
  1. Google.com
  2. Facebook.com
  3. Yahoo.com
  4. Pinterest.com
  5. Linkedin.com
  6. Youtube.com
  7. Twitter.com
  8. Your Custom Domain
For Payment>>>>
Price IN USD
Payment Via Paypal/PayTm
For Paypal Click HERE to pay.
And Send me transaction id or billing email with your website/landing URL.

PLEASE NOTE >>>>
  • It will take me 3 - 7 days to set up and configure the service for you but it runs for a month to saturate and boost your traffic.
  • Adult Content Allowed
  • What i don't accept: YouTube links,social media links,slow loading sites, Download link, Popup contains, Video, Facebook/Instagram links
  • You may Receive Sales or signups but I am not responsible for sales/conversion

REFUND POLICY>>>>
40000+ Traffic or you will get back 25 % of this order.
Since the Money is used to avail the traffic it's not possible to get full refund.

This BST is for worldwide traffic.
For all of you who want targeted Traffic
please Order From This BST
https://babia.to/threads/traffic-from-google-search-engine-for-10.8816/

Last edited:
Reactions: octb06
This looks interesting and will try it out later this week. Is it possible to include some traffic from other countries (New Zealand)?

Reactions: haksxsx
This looks interesting and will try it out later this week. Is it possible to include some traffic from other countries (New Zealand)?
In this package Traffic is from all over the world but Most of the visitors are from USA/UK also from new zealand

Is this safe for Google Ads?
100% safe as the visitor will be unique.

Reactions: TassieNZ
by chance does it have some visitors from north africa ? i'm interested in this :) even for future

by chance does it have some visitors from north africa ? i'm interested in this :) even for future
this package consist of audience from around the world, i can not guarantee visitors from north africa, you may or may not get it.

looks interesting :) I have some questions:

• those users will visit my site in one day or one week or one month?
  • if I pay $20 will I get 80000+ unique visits or you can provide only 40000+ unique visitors?
  • how long the users will stay in the site?
  • will they visit only one page or can visit multiple pages?

Reactions: Noumad
looks interesting :) I have some questions:

• those users will visit my site in one day or one week or one month?
  • if I pay $20 will I get 80000+ unique visits or you can provide only 40000+ unique visitors?
  • how long the users will stay in the site?
  • will they visit only one page or can visit multiple pages?
  1. Visitors will arrive between 20-30 days
  2. I can run double ad to attract double visitors, but not recommended as the unique visitors could be same and it will be a loss, but if you want you could order again.
    But you will get traffic for double.
  3. That depends on your content.
  4. They are real human traffic they can visit multiple pages.

Reactions: smartass
So what exactly is this used for? I never understood people buying traffic. No advertising company will pay for this. You also risk getting banned for fraudulent traffic. It's one thing to pay for adwords but this traffic?

ADD REFUND POLICY . .
Added.
So what exactly is this used for? I never understood people buying traffic. No advertising company will pay for this. You also risk getting banned for fraudulent traffic. It's one thing to pay for adwords but this traffic?
You get higher rankings, and more visibility.
This is not a bot traffic so you don't risk getting banned, it's genuine traffic from well established audience from around the world, which are real human. So real Traffic.

Added.

You get higher rankings, and more visibility.
This is not a bot traffic so you don't risk getting banned, it's genuine traffic from well established audience from around the world, which are real human. So real Traffic.

I need traffic from the United States. I only have a website and Facebook page, but I want my website link to appear as much as it can on the web. Is it possible?

I need traffic from the United States. I only have a website and Facebook page, but I want my website link to appear as much as it can on the web. Is it possible?
Yes it is possible that's the main target of this service to increase views.
Country can be targeted and with this service your website will be shown to many people as it can.

Traffic from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Finland can you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock