• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

300 GB Shutterstock mega images collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent you an email. Hope to receive reply soon. Thank you

mail is on the way :D

Is it true that you are managing this from one year, :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
It's a huge amount of data and google will definitely block this download after the fixed bandwidth will reach on that file.

When lots of people downloading these files google catch that this is piracy that google doesn't allow last time I wanna download Adobe Collection 2019 and that file says this file gots too many requests.

Even the people who are still downloading the files can get stuck at some point where the limit is reached, the rest of the files will no longer available to download.

And if they downloaded those 300gb in a single compressed file then it can be corrupt. (Only Chances. 😝)

Bro, just don't abuse me in your mind if you wanna do it you can do here.
I am just sharing my experience or I don't have any other intention:D.

• Haha
Reactions: GARAYEV
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock