• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

3 years unlimited hosting for 4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they have bad CS.. it could be all made by one guy with the access of unlimited hosting.

Yet the Cpanel I am using is working.

I bet they have bad CS.. it could be all made by one guy with the access of unlimited hosting.

Yet the Cpanel I am using is working.
Yes mine is working too. But without CS the service is doomed to fail. Had thought of asking for a refund but will use it for small projects.

Yes mine is working too. But without CS the service is doomed to fail. Had thought of asking for a refund but will use it for small projects.

you can ask for a refund in many ways.. do it through PayPal if you have to, Again small projects or php service that need unlimited hosting is great Idea.. how about we make file sharing system of php on that hosting. even with low resources and unlimited space.. it would be great value :D

• Haha
Reactions: Skyller
their technical support is a joke. been with them for couple of months, service is so slow and as of this morning all 4 of my sites are 520 error. this is about 3 to 4 times it has happened

Is this any good? offer is still active on homepage!
nope, keep away, I know its not much money but it doesnt work, they changed away from cpanel, and changed nameservers but didnt tell me nor responded to support ticket.

Reactions: sumitJ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock