What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

3 years unlimited hosting for 4$

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Hello

Found this site and bought the plan in title.. it seems ok, it have down time for 2 hours per month though.. great for small projects.

My Link

Using my link above will not affect the price, you choose prime hosting for 3 years then enter promo code "3YEARS"

Enjoy

Kaibuma

Reaction score
Just Paid ......i will monitor and share my Reviews!

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
I bet they have bad CS.. it could be all made by one guy with the access of unlimited hosting.

Yet the Cpanel I am using is working.

Kaibuma

Reaction score
I bet they have bad CS.. it could be all made by one guy with the access of unlimited hosting.

Yet the Cpanel I am using is working.
Yes mine is working too. But without CS the service is doomed to fail. Had thought of asking for a refund but will use it for small projects.

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Reaction score
Yes mine is working too. But without CS the service is doomed to fail. Had thought of asking for a refund but will use it for small projects.

you can ask for a refund in many ways.. do it through PayPal if you have to, Again small projects or php service that need unlimited hosting is great Idea.. how about we make file sharing system of php on that hosting. even with low resources and unlimited space.. it would be great value :D

cteq1

Reaction score
their technical support is a joke. been with them for couple of months, service is so slow and as of this morning all 4 of my sites are 520 error. this is about 3 to 4 times it has happened