• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MainIPTV SubScription - +15.000 Channels | +40.000 VOD | +80 Countries | Forum & 24h

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 27561

www.mainiptv.com
BEST & Cheapest IPTV Price
+10.000 channels +60 countries +30.000 VOD
Prices have been fixed forever. Buy safely
1 month Sub : 20€ ----> 17€
3 months Sub
: 40 ----> 24€
6 months Sub
: 60 ----> 43€
12 months Sub
: 100 ----> 75€

Pay Method : PayPal & Bitcoin

Get More Than 10% Discount Pay With Bitcoin
1 month Sub : 20€ ----> 15€
3 months Sub
: 40 ----> 21€
6 months Sub
: 60 ----> 38€
12 months Sub
: 100 ----> 67€

Main IPTV account you can easily access to more than10,000 TV channels which are the best available channels from more than 60 countries in the world.

Also you can easily access to more than 30,000 newest movies and series with the highest quality.

Please For Getting 24h IPTV Free Account Please Reply here
Please send us your criticisms, suggestions and also your job requests Through email [email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
insta : @main.iptv -------- twt : @MainiptvC

@Mi3ch
Tell me meaning/reason of this kind of unnecessary (y) every 30 minutes & then delete them when a response comes ?

THESE ARE CALLER THREAD BUMPING / THREAD SPAMMING . . .

THIS 13 PAGE LONG THREADS ACTUALLY CONSISTS OF YOUR LIKES POST FOR AROUND 5 - 6 PAGES . .

WE HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL REPORTS ON THAT THREAD BUMPING AS WELL AS YOU ARE USING BTC PAYMENT METHOD WHICH IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED HERE . . .

REMOVE THESE ALL, ELSE I WILL CLOSE THE THREAD ON MY NEXT VISIT .

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV and Mi3ch
So, I bought a 1 yr subscription after much debate with Main IPTV. They charged me VAT which clearly didn't apply to US clients. I had to explain in the ticket info.

I have a lot of Buffering issues with my channels. I can't watch a lot of channels from various countries cas they dont load. Some US channels have buffering issues. Overall I am not really happy. Mind you I have 300mpbs internet line.....I am planning on asking them to cancel and refind the money.

@Babak This is very frustrating to work with these guys! they said they will charge $83 for a year and invoice me for $91.15 USD. I cant seem to trust them, they paypal portal send people to sandbox...

So, I bought a 1 yr subscription after much debate with Main IPTV. They charged me VAT which clearly didn't apply to US clients. I had to explain in the ticket info.

I have a lot of Buffering issues with my channels. I can't watch a lot of channels from various countries as they dont load. Some US channels have buffering issues. Overall I am not really happy. Mind you I have 300mpbs internet line.....I am planning on asking them to cancel and refind the money.
hi dear,
1- Which discussion? !!! You had problems with how to set up your billing, and we edited and sent you the bills according to your interest and no tax. Customers all over the world are taxed because in our country all incomes are taxed, and you should not just judge your country. This is part of our laws.
Interestingly, when we changed the price for you to the minimum and eliminated the tax from your bills, you stopped talking and paid the bill, whenever you could, you screamed without waiting for support to answer although it takes less than ten minutes.
2-Regarding the bugs in the networks. Immediately after your report, we will email you and alert you of new server changes. We have said that you should inform us about channels that have problems to check. But regardless of these things, you came here again and started screaming. (At the same time, we were checking your channel usage history and you were constantly watching your favorite channels. You say all the channels have problems !!!)
3. You have been answered regarding the return of funds. We do not have the ability to refund after purchase due to the use of credit on the server and the accounting system and its mentioned in the site rules.
Keep in mind that you should keep track of what is happening in your user portal and not start screaming in vain without responding to support immediately.
At the end, I ask you calmly to follow up on the issues on your user profile, not here. It was mentioned to you before.
We have always been striving to gain the satisfaction of our customers.

"Customers all over the world are taxed because in our country all incomes are taxed, and you should not just judge your country. This is part of our laws."

- We are taxed too but not on digital products and when you supply a service to different countries know their law, dont assume that by default they should be taxed!!!!

"Interestingly, when we changed the price for you to the minimum and eliminated the tax from your bills, you stopped talking and paid the bill, whenever you could, you screamed without waiting for support to answer although it takes less than ten minutes."

- Interestingly, when you corrected your invoice there was no reason for me to talk but pay which I did at my convenience since I was traveling. No one is just sitting in one place waiting for your invoice just to pay you guys! think about it!

"We have said that you should inform us about channels that have problems to check. But regardless of these things, you came here again and started screaming. (At the same time, we were checking your channel usage history and you were constantly watching your favorite channels. You say all the channels have problems !!!)"

- Remember, This is an OPEN FORUM for DISCUSSION! and you post your service in an open forum you are entitled to see feedback - whether good or bad! and people have the right to know what my experience is with your company. So they are aware of your service.

For the sake of your stupid comment I am adding here what I posted in the portal, I never said ALL CHANNELS!

STOP WITH YOUR LIE!!! OR I WILL COPY AND PASTE ALL OUR CONVERSATIONS!

You have been answered regarding the return of funds. We do not have the ability to refund after purchase due to the use of credit on the server and the accounting system and its mentioned in the site rules.

I looked over your site, there is no site rule that says you wont be refunded, please show me on your site where it states that information?

Don't come out here and say things that I didnt say. I know you guys want to strive for good customer service but is not the correct way to keep your customers happy! I care less about the money that you wont refund but dont come here and LIE!!!

@Babak :)

hi dear,
1- Which discussion? !!! You had problems with how to set up your billing, and we edited and sent you the bills according to your interest and no tax. Customers all over the world are taxed because in our country all incomes are taxed, and you should not just judge your country. This is part of our laws.
Interestingly, when we changed the price for you to the minimum and eliminated the tax from your bills, you stopped talking and paid the bill, whenever you could, you screamed without waiting for support to answer although it takes less than ten minutes.
2-Regarding the bugs in the networks. Immediately after your report, we will email you and alert you of new server changes. We have said that you should inform us about channels that have problems to check. But regardless of these things, you came here again and started screaming. (At the same time, we were checking your channel usage history and you were constantly watching your favorite channels. You say all the channels have problems !!!)
3. You have been answered regarding the return of funds. We do not have the ability to refund after purchase due to the use of credit on the server and the accounting system and its mentioned in the site rules.
Keep in mind that you should keep track of what is happening in your user portal and not start screaming in vain without responding to support immediately.
At the end, I ask you calmly to follow up on the issues on your user profile, not here. It was mentioned to you before.
We have always been striving to gain the satisfaction of our customers.

Reactions: Mi3ch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock