• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

20K USA Openers Email Address for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GUESS BABIATO DOESN'T DESERVE A SELLER LIKE YOU WITH HIDDEN INTENTION WHICH OPENLY VIOLATING MARKETPLACE RULES . . . WHICH STATES THE MARKETPLACE POST SHOULD CONTAIN ALL NECESSARY DETAILS - - - NO CONTACT ME / PM ME - - - NO INDIRECT PAYMENT GATEWAYS . . . .

I AM GIVING YOU TIME TO FIX YOUR MAIN/FIRST POST TO INCLUDE ALL NECESSARY DETAILS . . . ELSE UPON MY NEXT VISIT ONE SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENS .

@CyberDeviL, Sorry I already made this thread before updating your MARKETPLACE RULES and I was not aware when it was changed.

I would update the post now.

Thanks

@CyberDeviL

I AM CLOSING THIS OFFER FOR GOOD AS I CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT DIRECTLY. IN MY COUNTRY, PAYPAL DOESN'T ALLOW US TO RECEIVE PAYMENT BUT USE OUR CARD TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. WE USE FASTSPRING.COM TO PROCESS ALL CREDIT/DEBIT/PAYPAL. Once you select such payment, it redirect you to Fastspring.com secure website and you could do your research about them.

Those who paid for this same product in the past, they sent money to my PayPal email directly, but because my account has reached milestones and I couldn't verify it, more so... So many of my account got limited as we were using another country PayPal.

Hence, the marketplace rules doesn't allow payment link but direct PayPal email or so.
I suggest that this rule been amend in future because of we that PayPal restrict our country from using them.

Thank you!

How cheap you are. who did fraud for $5? really?? & with paypal?? now i highly doubt your list is fake. that's why you are not providing the paypal email directly. if you have the signup link then why you ask me for my email first? you give me a wrong statement to collect my email address. you are so cheap.

My last time I would reply to your comment.

So, I am cheap for selling you my product $5? A very big mistake.
I asked for your email address because I wanted to generate invoice and sent to you via my direct PayPal account and on getting there, I was getting error and then noticed I have reached a mile stone.

The alternative I use is fastspring.com and you can google search it.

Well, you don't even know me... you think everyone on this forum means they are cheat?
I have done transaction with the admin @Babak himself.

I promise you, I would never reply your ish words again.

My last time I would reply to your comment.

So, I am cheap for selling you my product $5? A very big mistake.
I asked for your email address because I wanted to generate invoice and sent to you via my direct PayPal account and on getting there, I was getting error and then noticed I have reached a mile stone.

The alternative I use is fastspring.com and you can google search it.

Well, you don't even know me... you think everyone on this forum means they are cheat?
I have done transaction with the admin @Babak himself.

I promise you, I would never reply your ish words again.

it means your paypal account is unverified because If your account is Verified, there’s no limit on the total amount of money you can send/receive from your account. how do you achieve the milestone ( $15,000.00 /month for a nonverified account) with $5. who ask you for the invoice? i ask you the paypal email to send the money. all you need to collect the full information via signup link because the single email address is not enough for you (you can't sell single email) & you are experimenting with your nulled script let see how it works. lol

@CyberDeviL

I AM CLOSING THIS OFFER FOR GOOD AS I CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT DIRECTLY. IN MY .............................................................................................
Thank you!

See, nothing like partiality with you , but since joining g I've seen lot's of reports from members regarding payments, refunds etc etc , so i made it clear to use the trusted payment gateways always . . .

LET'S HAVE AN EXAMPLE:

Here's the payment link (via a forum) you shared:

BUT, the forum you have chosen as a payment mode was just created 2 months ago:

There are many trusted payment gateways are available, try to choose one of them & you're good to go with further selling .

Beside, i couldn't find any positive reviews by any members of your selling since last 3 pages.

See, nothing like partiality with you , but since joining g I've seen lot's of reports from members regarding payments, refunds etc etc , so i made it clear to use the trusted payment gateways always . . .

LET'S HAVE AN EXAMPLE:

Here's the payment link (via a forum) you shared:
2019-12-03_114710.png

BUT, the forum you have chosen as a payment mode was just created 2 months ago:
2019-12-03_114855.png

There are many trusted payment gateways are available, try to choose one of them & you're good to go with further selling .

Beside, i couldn't find any positive reviews by any members of your selling since last 3 pages.

@CyberDeviL,

I am not saying you should take partial with me at all.

Let me explain to you clearly as you are the only person I can reply to and not others who are just technology wannabe.

1. The payment gateway I use allows customers to pay via
FastSpring - Pay With PayPal/Credit/Debit Card/Amazon/Wire Transfer (and the name is fastspring.com) please see screen shot below.

Fastspring team are very tough and you can't signup and get approved immediately without undergoing thorough verification (Including company verification and so many things).

2. Regarding the forum, I bought the forum script from the owner of this forum and you can ask him that. And yes, the domain is just 2 month old because I am working on a project which is not yet done. I am planning to launch a teaching forum next year as you can see it is a paid membership forum hasn't been active because it isn't launch fully. I use aMember.com script and integrate with the forum. The script is a very powerful script please go to their site and do your research about it and you would understand better. This is not a nulled script, contact their team and send them my domain, then tell them I am using nulled script of their script. You would see their reply that I am a fully paid member who own a license of it.

I am not luring people from this forum to my forum at all and I would never do that. I only use the aMember.com script to sell my product. If you visit the shop area, you would see other products of mine.

I have been aMember.com license owner since 2014. But the domain datonforum is owned by me as to teach people all I have learnt for years in exchange for money.

I have other post here with other domains more than 5 years old.

3. I am not sure of any other payment method available that would also integrate with PayPal since it seems that it is only paypal this forum accept, if you can recommend one to me please do and I would be grateful.

4. Let's talk about trusted reviews, as you know this is email address and I have only made few sales here. Some people don't like giving reviews why some might not have test the leads yet. If they do not test it they can't give review for sure. But I can send you the usernames of those who have bought it in the past.

P.S: I am not writing all these so you can reconsider me but to proof my legitimacy here and to shut-up the tech wannabe who claims what they do not know.

Thanks and Best Regards.

hi are they bizopp leads/emails or mixed . if mixed ,what % is from bizopp
thanks

Hey, I need It...But I have a dought is these emails are really high conversion for marketing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock