• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

20K USA Openers Email Address for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

internet_lion

Apr 18, 2019
Hello Fam,

I am saporus, an online base entrepreneur and Bulk Email Marketing Wizard.

I have been into email marketing/Web Hosing for over 8 Years now and I know my onions. I am as well happy to join this Fam.

Today, I am offering a list of 20K USA openers for $5. This leads was exported on 5th of February 2019. I exported the leads my self from one of our massive leads and from a campaign we did. I do sell this kind of leads for $300+ because it is a high converting leads for any niche but I am offering to this community for $5 as a newbie.

I am also good at Server optimization, Sale of VPS/Dedicated server for Bulk Mailing, Bulk Mailing of any kind Setup with good inbox delivery rate.

Let me know if you are interested in the 20K USA openers for $5.
XmzqIgC.png

----------------

I AM CLOSING THIS OFFER FOR GOOD AS I CAN NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT DIRECTLY. IN MY COUNTRY, PAYPAL DOESN'T ALLOW US TO RECEIVE PAYMENT BUT USE OUR CARD TO MAKE PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. WE USE FASTSPRING.COM TO PROCESS ALL CREDIT/DEBIT/PAYPAL. Once you select such payment, it redirect you to Fastspring.com secure website and you could do your research about them.

Hence, the marketplace rules doesn't allow payment link but direct PayPal email or so.
I suggest that this rule been amend in future because of we that PayPal restrict our country from using them.

Thanks

Last edited:
How many are verified on the list? Did you check the list yet for duplications and bounce rate?

How many are verified on the list? Did you check the list yet for duplications and bounce rate?

Hi @Seraphos ,

Glad we are back for good.

The leads are openers leads, no duplicate at all, I have been into bulk mailing for so many years and I even have a private/commercial system at https://app.inboxdirector.com/customer/ and I have setup bulk email marketing portal for different companies as well.

I sale good stuffs, no scams at all. And as at February, I use our app to automatically move openers to another leads between the system then export them. The leads are nice.

I would patronise you as well, I love your leads.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock