• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1500 Real Followers Instagram - Only 5$ PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, interested in acquiring followers, please get back to me...
public or private, don't matter...

Where can I see a test? These are only fake / robot accounts? @videoclapper can you send me an test and more informations where can I buy more? There's any way to add this to youtube channel too?

[QUOTE = "EvilRocks, publicación: 31094, miembro: 6219"]
Hola,

Puedo enviarte 1,500 nuevos seguidores reales en tu cuenta de Instagram.
Por favor envíeme su nombre de usuario y le enviaré 50 nuevos seguidores gratis como demostración.

Forma de pago: Paypal.

Puedo hacer crecer tu cuenta a 50K. No arriesgo más por el bloqueo de la cuenta.
Por favor escriba si está satisfecho con mi servicio.

EvilRocks
[/CITAR]
Hola+5492235437010 me interesa

Hello i want to try the service my insta is @alberto.gainza , then how i can deposit you the $. Can you share your paypal adress?

Interested in buying 10k followers ... please inbox me with offer and paypal details. THank you

I wrote to him the guy hasn't answered in a month or so.

I never heard of this guy after I wrote to him for followers. And I waited for months. Seems he is away. @CyberDeviL may be close this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock