• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

15,000,000 Email List: How To Monetize It?

comradecode

Jan 6, 2021
I have a clean cold email list of 15,000,000 consumers in the dating niche. These are consumers - not businesses.

What would be the best way to monetize it?

Please walk me through with baby steps! Thank you!

I used to successfully mail (SPAM) this niche.

What i'd do:

1. Go to Fiverr and get 2 mail servers installed with PMTA
You will use one to clean your list, which is the cheapest way to do this. The other will be used for mailing. Make sure you install your PMTA on a server that allows rotating IPs.
2. I would then find some affiliate offers, dating related such as other dating sites, casual hookups.
I had a casual hookup affiliate offer that paid $125 on the front end, despite only charging the customer $35 for their first month. They made it hard for them to cancel. Unethical.
Pickup, gambling & Crypto type offers will probably work with this list too.
3. Once you have your offers start mailing your cleaned list.
The speed in which you mail this list will be determined of course by the power of your server and how many IPs you have.
4. Costs will be fresh IPs, domains and possibly fresh servers and PMTA installs, depending on how well you manage them. As this is SPAM and you will get blacklisted.

I'd try your best to remain as anonymous as possible.

You could also go the route of trying to build your own legitimate list, getting them to optin to your own funnel and then nurture them from there.

I used to successfully mail (SPAM) this niche.

What i'd do:

1. Go to Fiverr and get 2 mail servers installed with PMTA
You will use one to clean your list, which is the cheapest way to do this. The other will be used for mailing. Make sure you install your PMTA on a server that allows rotating IPs.
2. I would then find some affiliate offers, dating related such as other dating sites, casual hookups.
I had a casual hookup affiliate offer that paid $125 on the front end, despite only charging the customer $35 for their first month. They made it hard for them to cancel. Unethical.
Pickup, gambling & Crypto type offers will probably work with this list too.
3. Once you have your offers start mailing your cleaned list.
The speed in which you mail this list will be determined of course by the power of your server and how many IPs you have.
4. Costs will be fresh IPs, domains and possibly fresh servers and PMTA installs, depending on how well you manage them. As this is SPAM and you will get blacklisted.

You could also go the route of trying to build your own legitimate list, getting them to optin to your own funnel and then nurture them from there.
Thank you so much! What a helpful post!
  1. Any reasons why you stopped doing this altogether?
  2. Any idea how profitable this would be? I know this is a wild guess, but I am seriously unsure how profitable and how time consuming this venture would be.
  1. How anonymous do I need to be?
  2. Should I operate out of a privacy-centric Linux distro?
  3. Do I need to pay for everything in crypto?
Thanks again for the response. It was incredibly helpful! Happy Halloween wherever you are!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! What a helpful post!
  1. Any reasons why you stopped doing this altogether?
  2. Any idea how profitable this would be? I know this is a wild guess, but I am seriously unsure how profitable and how time consuming this venture would be.

1. How anonymous do I need to be?
  2. Should I operate out of a privacy-centric Linux distro?
  3. Do I need to pay for everything in crypto?
Thanks again for the response. It was incredibly helpful! Happy Halloween wherever you are!
1. 2 reasons, first, I was comfortable with the SPAMming however the offers I was making money with just felt a bit unethical for me. Second, my girlfriend at the time sabotaged my life, long story, its hard to be productive when someone is trying to destroy it.

Sometimes I do consider cleaning my lists and picking it back up.

2. With it being SPAM, not your own warm list, conversion is quite low, probably lower than a 1% conversion. It was probably making around $1000 for an hours work. I wasn't working every hour, i would craft the email, send it out and then spend the next few days watching the commissions coming in. Again, it really depends on how many emails you can get out over a span of time. You also have to give some time for people to open them.

1. Entirely your call. There is of course limits depending on the affiliate programs you decide to use and how they pay you.
2. Again, entirely up to you. I'd say yes, but I would also not let it stop you getting started if price is an issue.
3. If it makes it difficult, no.

If money is an issue just get started and improve your set up (make it more anonymous as you make money.

You are welcome! I am happy I can offer some insight. Happy Halloween to you too!

Another thing to consider is how many other people are hitting the same list. You won't know how many, but you can anticipate that there will be. So to win you may have to hunt for better offers, craft better headlines and emails. Think out of the box and get creative.

Reactions: comradecode
1. 2 reasons, first, I was comfortable with the SPAMming however the offers I was making money with just felt a bit unethical for me. Second, my girlfriend at the time sabotaged my life, long story, its hard to be productive when someone is trying to destroy it.

Sometimes I do consider cleaning my lists and picking it back up.

2. With it being SPAM, not your own warm list, conversion is quite low, probably lower than a 1% conversion. It was probably making around $1000 for an hours work. I wasn't working every hour, i would craft the email, send it out and then spend the next few days watching the commissions coming in. Again, it really depends on how many emails you can get out over a span of time. You also have to give some time for people to open them.

1. Entirely your call. There is of course limits depending on the affiliate programs you decide to use and how they pay you.
2. Again, entirely up to you. I'd say yes, but I would also not let it stop you getting started if price is an issue.
3. If it makes it difficult, no.

If money is an issue just get started and improve your set up (make it more anonymous as you make money.

You are welcome! I am happy I can offer some insight. Happy Halloween to you too!
Awesome! Thanks so much for the incredible feedback.
Would you mind if I PM you? I might have more questions.

You spam me and I'll delete it if my auto spam doesn't catch it first. ;)

What is the hard thing here?
  • create a mail list from 0 via a landing page, drive traffic and send them your offers ?
  • find a mail list or buy one , Clean a mail list , Create the software you will need to work with (landing page, autoresponder - newsletter software, mail server, etc) ?

I have a clean cold email list of 15,000,000 consumers in the dating niche. These are consumers - not businesses.

What would be the best way to monetize it?

Please walk me through with baby steps! Thank you!
I'm very green with envy. Surprisingly, I've not turned into the hulk :ROFLMAO:

Having a dating site is one of my "very soon" business ideas that I will turn into a full-time long-term hobby/business. You're sitting on a gold mine of prospects.

Unfortunately, I cannot improve the suggestions already made above, but if you consider sharing that list someday, I'd like to be in that queue.

By the way, is the list just email addresses, or does it contain other fields like location, gender, phone, and DoB?

if you send one mail in that list the stats you will have
will show you many things...
probably is a cold list and that means very small numbers of open clicks and sells

nothing to envy then because have a lot of work some of them be warmed if they interest in the niche you have choose to work with.

why i m saying that ... a warmed list - that each person have double opt-in even 1000 are good to make a good profit and 10000 make very very good one. The stats here are double digits example open rates above 10% etc

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock