• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1000 $ Earn Perday - Best Cpa Network On The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanvir07

Banned User
Jul 21, 2019
Hello Guys, Let me introduce the highest paying CPA network in 2019.

Why Use This Network:

Our inventory of 2,500+ top converting affiliate campaigns features a vast selection of U.S. & International email submits, surveys, downloads, trials, mobile CPIs, & mobile PIN/SMS campaigns that can monetize the traffic in nearly any country.

If you have traffic, we will monetize it! Built-in Monthly Performance Bonuses make the earnings even sweeter! Additionally, our Knowledgeable Support Team is available 7 days per week to assist you with technical/integration support, campaign optimization, and general account support. We are happy to help in any way we can and will go above-and-beyond for our publishers to ensure the best level of service.

CPA Offer List: Email Submit, Pin Submit, Credit Card Submit, Online Survey, Downloads, PIN/SMS campaigns, and Many More.

Payment Gateway:

Easy Payments by Check / PayPal / ACH Direct Deposit / Wire / Payoneer / Western Union / Payza

Join My Network Here: https://hideurl.net/iD7v0S

Hope You Guys Really Like This Network

Another Spam & Scam post using hidden affiliatelink.
"1000 $ Earn Perday".... :LOL:

Hello @CyberDeviL I'm rude if I complained about someone breaking the forum rule..
What happening brother..
I think rule is rule for everyone .. not for a single person.
Someone ignoring the rule of Forum, then why mostly follow the rule.

I think Rule is Rule no compromise..
If I'm wrong warned me.. if I'm right.. ban that type of guys who break the forum rule..

Finally it's your decision what is your answer.

Hello @CyberDeviL I'm rude if I complained about someone breaking the forum rule..
What happening brother..

If I'm wrong warned me.. if I'm right.. ban that type of guys who break the forum rule..

Do You Ever Know About CPA Marketing

What happening brother..

As I didn't have any particular/clear RULE regarding these types, I couldn't moderate this old incident . . . Since ADDED MULTIPLE RULES just now, All EFFECTIVE FROM UPCOMING POSTS/TIMES . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock