• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

1.700 Premium Courses Group Buy Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapx2010

Jan 24, 2019
Hello.
I am a proud user and member of this community.
I would like to give back by creating a group buy for premium courses.
This website has more than 1700 premium courses.
Code:
More details on getwsodo.com.
Me and 9 other people will buy a lifetime membership (9,99$ per person).
Since we can't all log in at this website (it will get banned) I will send the torrent files via private message. All of the people that will join me will have to trust me about offering the time and effort to send them every course they request within 24 hours.
If you are interested please comment below and I will send you the details.
Thanks!

Hello.
I am a proud user and member of this community.
I would like to give back by creating a group buy for premium courses.
This website has more than 1700 premium courses.
Code:
More details on getwsodo.com.
Me and 9 other people will buy a lifetime membership (9,99$ per person).
Since we can't all log in at this website (it will get banned) I will send the torrent files via private message. All of the people that will join me will have to trust me about offering the time and effort to send them every course they request within 24 hours.
If you are interested please comment below and I will send you the details.
Thanks!

Really funny..

Dont take offense buddy but..
Website seems fake and even it's not,
You have said "we can buy together" and "I" will upload via torrent and send files to you.

How can we trust you?
How should we know you and that website's owner same person?

Dont take offense buddy but..
Website seems fake and even it's not,
You have said "we can buy together" and "I" will upload via torrent and send files to you.

How can we trust you?
How should we know you and that website's owner same person?

First, that website exists for a few years now.
Second, if I was the owner I will not post here. Let's be serious. Why should I sell group buy with 9.9$ when it really costs 99.99$? I don't get it.
I will not upload files via torrent, I will share the torrent files from that website, directly from the source.
Anyway, if your not interested it's ok. Don't worry about it.

this is a kind gesture from you. i have been looking to get some great courses. am interested, count me in(y)

It doesn't comply with Marketplace rule no. 4 . . .
You are bound to share the actual login/license from the official link . .

Torrent / third-party link should not be permitted in such cases.
I don't know you , so what if after getting it purchased you fly away from here :LOL:
Many seller has done such act here . .

So, change your selling/group buy procedure , else I will close the topic .

I understand, but if I share the login it is a high risk that the account will be suspended and we will lose the access and money. I can't risk that.

I know that maybe I am not very active on the forum, but this doesnt mean I am here to scam people. I bought services here and everything went well. Thats why I offered myself to do this.

I can buy the account for myself and If somebody wants something from that website I can offer them the courses at a very low price.

Your choice. If it's not possible please close the thread. But I thought many people here will benefit from it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock