• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get a system
With that system you can create 2 blogs
WITH PA / DA 36 / 60
And you can place your site link in 2 blogs
This system is best optimized for Google
SPEED INDEX AND LOAD 1S
And you can post your site content on that blog
If you post standard and quality content on the blog you will be on the first or second page GOOGLE

is it for unlimited website or 1 website ?

I'm sorry but this is super unclear to me still and I'm interested in the topic so I'll subscribe. If you want to make it more clear that would be great. =)

Reactions: soyeb786
I understand about 2 blog but I am asking I can add 1 website on that blog or unlimited ?
Two domains can be installed on blogs

a like

soyeb.blog.ir
soyeb2.blog.ir

--------------------------

after set DNS
soyeb.com
soyeb2.com

but with pa da 36 / 60 ..

like blogspot

so we can build 2 blog same like a blog post and which will be highest DA PA for rank
so we have 2 blog now
so my concern is that now we have to add content for our website on this 2 blogs
so we can add any content of any website ?

Two domains can be installed on blogs

a like

soyeb.blog.ir
soyeb2.blog.ir

--------------------------

after set DNS
soyeb.com
soyeb2.com

but with pa da 36 / 60 ..

so you mean that we can not rank other website we want to work on this 2 blogs to add content and keywords here so we will get traffic on this 2 blogs

Am I right ?

so we can build 2 blog same like a blog post and which will be highest DA PA for rank
so we have 2 blog now
so my concern is that now we have to add content for our website on this 2 blogs
so we can add any content of any website ?
You can submit any content
Traffic will come to the blog but you can redirect the traffic to the site by placing a link on the blog.

Reactions: soyeb786
You can submit any content
Traffic will come to the blog but you can redirect the traffic to the site by placing a link on the blog.

Mean I can add multiple post on blogs and I can also use multiple links on that blog to redirect ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock