• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

😍 Get TechSoup approved for insane deals

JesseJames

Aug 5, 2019
We can get INSANE deals if we manage to get a validation token on TechSoup.

TechSoup is a platform that a non-profit needs to register to be able to access deals for exclusively for non-profits. The problem is that you require an an access/validation token, and apparently only the admin can give you that.

Any ninja here that can get registered on TechSoup and share with us Babiator's? :D

Website
➡ https://www.techsoup.org/

Website information on validation tokens
https://www.techsoup.org/support/validation-tokens

Reactions: GARAYEV
Holy crap, you're a ninja.

I don't know what I need? Do you give me validation token, an email, or do I make you a request?

Tech soup is for Gmail Non Profit businesses which means you get free unlimited emails storage etc

What if i get you a fresh nonprofit business registered in USA at any name you want?

Reactions: sweetedschoy01
Our organization is validated in techsoup. we are sponsored of the to use gsuite and even microsoft azure free of charge.

Yes. not all Babatians here are ninjas. some are real people who just want to test the app, and later buying it to support the developers :)

Yes. not all Babatians here are ninjas. some are real people who just want to test the app, and later buying it to support the developers :)
hey, Can you please create a gsuite email id for me, I wanted to backup my files... You should have Unlimited space in gsuite account. Can you please help me with this? Thanks

What if i get you a fresh nonprofit business registered in USA at any name you want?

How do you mean by this ? You can register a NGO from USA or you can provide info from NGO and then with that info can be used to get benefits from TechSoup ?

How do you mean by this ? You can register a NGO from USA or you can provide info from NGO and then with that info can be used to get benefits from TechSoup ?

Well i can register an NGO.

Ok guys, This seems to be great opportunity. What can you offer about registering a NGO or details from already existing NGO to get TechSoup products ? PM me if you have strict info.

@xorro @kayzen

The process is simple. There are 2 options.

1. Legal way - Go through a legal route to register a local Non-Profit within your state and then register that with the IRS and get an EIN and then confirm that with an extra fee of $260 some dollars. Remember you will have to pay a fee to register a Non-Profit with a local state wherever you are which is not more than $100 depending on the state.

2. Illegal way - Buy a full registered Non-Profit for cheap with all the papers. I know a few people who sell these. But when SHTF and you get audited by IRS or state, run for your life lol

So what is it gonna be? lol

Cheers!

Ok guys, This seems to be great opportunity. What can you offer about registering a NGO or details from already existing NGO to get TechSoup products ? PM me if you have strict info.

@xorro @kayzen

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkShadow
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock