• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔹🔹General Poll . what skills do you have.....🔹🔹

I am Gabriel, fullstack php developer in Brazil, besides having skills in the digital marketing, design, video, photography and web traffic fields, I am trying to open my own micro web solutions agency, selling systems, websites and solutions to other companies.

In fact thank you very much to babiato, I had access to a lot of free that allowed me to have a lot of market knowledge, build robust projects and learn from available resources

At the moment I am looking for clients and set up a client portfolio, if only freela so I can invest in projects, already working and developing wordpress for an agency as outsourced.

Hi, my name is Daniel, I am a student about to complete my Master's degree in Molecular Biology.
Skills: Video Editing, Graphics and Logo Design, Wordpress web design.
I want to learn coding too and hope to start with PHP this year. I want to start a website design agency some time after getting my Masters degree. Don't know when and if it will be possible yet tho.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Thanks to all who posted their skills

We have a plan I hope we can implement it with all members and we can make good money!

I am student pursuing B.Tech final year.
These are my skills :
1. Web dev (DJango)
2. Deeplearning (Tensorflow)
3. Data Structures and algos (Java)
Have previously worked with Wordpress and 5 year exp in SEO.

Reactions: isko222
System and Network Administrator

Windows, Linux, Mac
Cisco, Sophos, 3CX, Voip, Wordpress, Active Directory

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock