• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔹🔹General Poll . what skills do you have.....🔹🔹

I sell Tea that prevents Kidney and Liver from damage, especially if you are alcoholic or smoker.... You need my Tea ;)
Im working towards to have a restaurant too, cos i Love Cooking, its my hobby not a job though :D

I work on my own since 2016. I am Windev developer, but it is last years I went to WordPress developer. The business is not easy but it is thoroughly with the heart. I set up waicebon.com a marketplace that takes its time to take off. Thank you for visiting and also make me comments for I improve it. I thank all the participants and especially thank you to the initiator. I am Babiato

Reactions: SilentSilver
I sell Tea that prevents Kidney and Liver from damage, especially if you are alcoholic or smoker.... You need my Tea ;)
Im working towards to have a restaurant too, cos i Love Cooking, its my hobby not a job though :D
What is the name of this tea (product)? Is it available on amazon?

What is the name of this tea (product)? Is it available on amazon?
Nah😜🤪 not on Amazon or ebay... its my mama recipe, i sell it locally, and i dont know if it can be shipped internationally.... its made out of clove though;)

Well i am a freelancer web dev and graphics designer. Currently i am working as a business development manager for a startup.
Still i am active on fiverr.
I have my website https://nametest.app
generating some $.
Also doing some part time stock trading

Reactions: lenet
what is your job ?

And what skills do you have....

Tell me if you have the skills on here...

My job: Digital Marketing

Skill: Digital Marketing, FB Ads, SEO, Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation

Willing to build startup dropsip.id , but lack off programing skill

I am a graphic designer, I am currently learning more every day, I manipulate the photoshop tool well and now I am trying to enter the world of web design. Regards!!

I'm Senior Controller and for over 30 years I have been self-taught in the IT world. I'm creating a wordpress site for a colleague of mine and a blog for me.

Hey!

I spent 12 years teaching IT in several private schools
Run an IT Support company and web/hosting service
I'm also a director of an Esports company which I currently operate at full-time basis. Gaming is the best! :)

Reactions: SilentSilver
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock