• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🔥How to Sign up for a free Lynda Premium account

nguyenvanhuy45

May 1, 2020
Việt Nam
How to Sign up for a free Lynda Premium account
Save you $ 29.99 / month
  • Access over 15,000 Lynda courses from leading experts
  • Get personalized course recommendations
  • Watch anytime on your computer or phone
  • Earn a certificate when you finish a course
  • Practice with files and questions
  • Use project files to practice while you study
  • Practice with files and questions
  • Download mobile apps to watch offline
  • Access LinkedIn's Premium Premium Career feature
lynda.jpg

Request:
Use IP USA (USA) with VPN utility installed on Chrome .. if you do not have VPN, do not follow the remaining steps (Earth VPN - Free VPN Proxy, search chrome store)

Then access this address: https://apps.bpl.org/ecard

STEP 1: Click proceed

STEP 2: Click proceed

STEP 3: Eligibility => YES => click proceed

STEP 4: Fill the registration information:

• First name =>
  • Last name =>
Update: You just need to find the name of another city and then search for that city address on google address. Take that place and fill it out, it will work.
  • Street address => 4193 Randolph Street

• City or town => Walpole

• Zip code => 02081

• Click proceed

• Your birthdate =>

• Email_address => (i don't know why’d want to use disposal emaiLID here)
  • Confirm email => (i don't know why’d want to use disposal emaiLID here)

• Create 4-digit PIN => will be used to log in to Lynda
  • Confirm PIN =>
  • CLICK AGREE
  • FINISHED

STEP 5: Check mail you will receive something like:

Your eCard Number: 2XXXXXX1X9X2XX
Expiration Date: March 0X, 202X

STEP 6:
Go to https://www.lynda.com/
Click sign in -> Sign in with your organization portal
Go to "www.bpl.org"
Enter "Your eCard Number" ---- PIN
enjoy!!!​

Last edited:
Please help, I try several time but always have same result as below:

1588568217515.png
- This error related to the address, you just need to find the name of another city and then search for that city address on google address. Take that place + pin and fill it out, it will work.

Last edited:
ok done and success, thanks dude, but still can't get premium linked account even already have Lynda account.

Thanks a ton!!!
It works like a charm. Only thing is that you need to enter address details properly. The address needs to be of the MA state or preferably Boston.

Thanks. Works like a charm. One question though, what happens when the library verifies your data and it turns out you're wrong? Is there a way to still retain access to lynda?

Thanks. Works like a charm. One question though, what happens when the library verifies your data and it turns out you're wrong? Is there a way to still retain access to lynda?
no, you cant
this method make you can access lynda for a month maybe less (sometimes)

Thank you easily created the account , using the vpn set to usa... expiration date for library card is may 07,2022

account only 3 hours on
You need to act smartly. Boston has a public address system wherein they can verify if the name and address you used are mapped to each other. So, an easy way is to use a Yellow Pages Directory of Boston and use a proper name and address. Also, using a US based VPN will be best.

Thank you so much @nguyenvanhuy45

By the moment, the account is working fine, I have downloaded 5 courses, and converted the encrypted files with Lynda Decrypter already, in order to have the MP4 in case the Boston Public Library deactive the ecard.

Update
--------------
after 5 days BPL have deactivated the account.
I will use another email to activate a new account and refine the process to avoid deactivation.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock