• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

💚 Pay $ 60 forever + Get the best items + Training to build an infinite account Moz/woorank.Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please send me more details about what services are there and the payment?

GUYS DO NOT BUY FROM THIS. I HAVE LEARNT MY EXPERIENCE AND HAVE WASTED MY HARD EARNED $30. HE OFFERS 3 CHANNELS ON TELEGRAM APP.
  • 1 CHANNEL GOT ALL THE WORDPRESS PLUGINS YOU CAN GET FOR FREE HERE ON BABIATO ANYWAY
  • 2 CHANNEL IS FOR THE BACKLINKS WHICH IS NOT WORTHY ANYWAY
-3 IS THE VIP BABIATO. THIS CHANNEL DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL THE SERVICES HE MENTIONED IN HIS POST UP THERE. IF YOU RE LUCKY TO FIND NETFLIX OR OTHER SERVICES MENTIONED ABOVE MOST OF THOSE ACCOUNTS DOES NOT LET YOU IN.

THINK TWICE BEFORE WASTING YOUR MONEY.

GUYS DO NOT BUY FROM THIS. I HAVE LEARNT MY EXPERIENCE AND HAVE WASTED MY HARD EARNED $30. HE OFFERS 3 CHANNELS ON TELEGRAM APP.
  • 1 CHANNEL GOT ALL THE WORDPRESS PLUGINS YOU CAN GET FOR FREE HERE ON BABIATO ANYWAY
  • 2 CHANNEL IS FOR THE BACKLINKS WHICH IS NOT WORTHY ANYWAY
-3 IS THE VIP BABIATO. THIS CHANNEL DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL THE SERVICES HE MENTIONED IN HIS POST UP THERE. IF YOU RE LUCKY TO FIND NETFLIX OR OTHER SERVICES MENTIONED ABOVE MOST OF THOSE ACCOUNTS DOES NOT LET YOU IN.

THINK TWICE BEFORE WASTING YOUR MONEY.
I received over 50 orders and no one had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are looking for an excuse!!!!!!

I received over 50 orders and no one had problems!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are looking for an excuse!!!!!!

I am not looking for any excuse. You keep my money but give me the login access to all the websites you mentioned in the post. I did not pay for backlink channel, I did not pay for VIP WORDPRESS and I did not pay for VIP Babiato.

All I want is what you were offering lifetime login access to following websites:

alexa pro
Woorank
Freepik
canva pro
TIDAL
SCRIBD
SEOptimer
tweaknews 365 days
WWE Network
AMAZON AWS
napster.com
Lumosity
spotify
Deezer
SoundCloud GO+
Wise Care 365 Pro
seositecheckup.com
calm.com
NETFLIX

Based on what you were selling here https://babia.to/threads/💚-pay-30-f...an-infinite-account-moz-woorank-update.10247/

I am not looking for any excuse. You keep my money but give me the login access to all the websites you mentioned in the post. I did not pay for backlink channel, I did not pay for VIP WORDPRESS and I did not pay for VIP Babiato.

All I want is what you were offering lifetime login access to following websites:

alexa pro
Woorank
Freepik
canva pro
TIDAL
SCRIBD
SEOptimer
tweaknews 365 days
WWE Network
AMAZON AWS
napster.com
Lumosity
spotify
Deezer
SoundCloud GO+
Wise Care 365 Pro
seositecheckup.com
calm.com
NETFLIX

Based on what you were selling here https://babia.to/threads/💚-pay-30-forever-get-the-best-items-training-to-build-an-infinite-account-moz-woorank-update.10247/
LOl
Monthly update !
Some services are updated monthly a like woorank and alexa a more

You have to wait for new ways to be sent monthly or daily

You are unfair We will serve you 50% more

More than 38 people are members of the channel and everyone is happy with the way they know how to get monthly billing

The method is disabled every day or week and we find new methods every month

money return date is over after 24hrs

Now No money will be sent

You can apply for money from anywhere, but we have the evidence

so dont spam plz

LOl
Monthly update !
Some services are updated monthly a like woorank and alexa a more

You have to wait for new ways to be sent monthly or daily

You are unfair We will serve you 50% more

I am not being unfair but you been DISHONETS. I don't mind paying if you're offering all the account access you mentioned in your post. SIMPLY GIVE ME THE ACCESS TO ALL THESE ACCOUNTS WHICH I PAID FOR.

money return date is over after 24hrs

Now No money will be sent

You can apply for money from anywhere, but we have the evidence

so dont spam plz

YOU KEEP THE MONEY BUT GIVE ME THE ACCESS TO ALL THE SITES YOU MENTIONED.

I am not being unfair but you been DISHONETS. I don't mind paying if you're offering all the account access you mentioned in your post. SIMPLY GIVE ME THE ACCESS TO ALL THESE ACCOUNTS WHICH I PAID FOR.
PM

TassieNZ

Close every 2brooms

he should follow up on a private message
I tried contacting him on private message just after I paid to him and he was rude. He goes "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM" when I inquired i can't find the links to login to all the sites he mentioned.

Mate he needs to man up and accept what he is doing is not right.

I tried contacting him on private message just after I paid to him and he was rude. He goes "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM" when I inquired i can't find the links to login to all the sites he mentioned.

Mate he needs to man up and accept what he is doing is not right.
I didn't write "fu** you" I wrote what is your problem
In your country this is a rude statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock