• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

🌹 bye babiato <3 🌹

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously... dont do this bro... why would you leave?

lots of people will not accept your departure.... i personally reject your departure..
i do not approve it okay...
please dont leave for whatever reason you want to give...
you can go on holiday but please come back....

please😔

• Love
Reactions: GARAYEV
Sorry to hear that @ExPoInT I hope everything is okay with you.

• Love
@ExPoInT I am sure you have a valid reason to say goodbye. I wish you stayed. Hope you are doing ok. if you need anything let us know bro :)

• Love
The world is complete, there are good people and bad people and we often see people leave and they always get our attention,
it's just that our forms of expression are different.
I just joined this forum some time ago and I don't know who exPoinT is,
but from all the comments, I'm sure you are a good person and always have a reason to make a decision.
I hope everything is fine.

• Love
What's your next destination? :).......Willing to follow the wizard!
Just as i was about to ask for some advice and i saw this 'goodbye'... sad i'm unable to DM

Hope all is good though.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock