• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐Exactly How Did You Make Your First Money Online? (Someone Might Learn)⭐

boYg

Banned User
Sep 15, 2019
For me, I made my first money online after I got one guy's course (Luther Landro) from warrior forum and followed his guide. That guy is a local marketing expert. Within the first week, I pitched a few local businesses in my are both via phone, facebook fanpage messages and I visited some of them 1 on 1 in their offices. The results was truly overwhelming. I got booked and it was wild. Almost every business owner anywhere in the world need clients...desperately. For this method I didn't invest any money except for the calls I made. Most clients were willing to pay for the service upfront. One of my first clients actually linked me to his wife (who runs a restaurant, family affair, lol) (Btw this is not an exaggeration, lol)

I later went on to fiverr and started making money with infographics etc. But before doing local marketing I had wasted my time on as many sh*t as my nose could smell. Haha 😂.

Okay, now you can kindly share yours. Maybe someone wants to learn how to make money either online and offline. What you share might motivate the person and even help. Maybe they could even PM you for your training. :D.

Last edited:
I made my first money on Fiverr. It made a basic video editing for a client. It changed my whole world because I was always doing all sorts of things by myself and making videos on youtube etc. (Gameplay), but as you know, I had almost no success on youtube, then I learned about freelancing. I registered to Fiverr and sold my knowledge of what I know about editing, designing, and I made some quick bucks.

I used to try making money without doing anything, but then I learned that money earn is a by-product of value creation. The more value you give to people, the more money you will make.

Well, the first money online made it with Google adsnesne and blogspot. We used to create simple blogspot blogs then join in multiple groups in Palaringo and Mirc chats, and trade click for a click :D (also views included 20views 1 click was the default exchange ).
Long time ago funny memories :D

• Wow
Reactions: boYg
Made my first money online gifting farmville goods on facebook to my classmates. exchange for real money. haha and pet society.

Reactions: boYg
I earned my first online money from selling Keynote templates. All this when I was still studying for my advanced diploma. I sold it in graphicriver but since I was still studying at the time, I barely have time for it so I stopped. Though, now I have some free time since I quit my 9-5 job, I will hustle on my online businesses :)

i make my first money creating Mu Online server for client, after that started to develop the game and sell projects :) after a few years i quit this

Reactions: SaiReddy
I made my first money online in 2011 by (first) offering crowdfunding services for free. The campaign had 14 days left and barely a little over $100 (far from the goal). I reached out to the campaign founder and offered to use my skills to help the campaign reach its goal in exchange for a referral and the ability to use them as a case study. They accepted and I immediately got to work. The campaign exceeded its funding goal with a few days to spare. My next crowdfunding client was my first paying client; they also exceeded their goal.

I earned my first money offering my web development services on various forums, before that there were a couple of free projects

Back in the day, around 2016/2017 I actually became a seller for Minecraft Cheat clients. I had a youtube channel with about 10K subs and a woocommerce shop where people could buy those clients.
I actually never developed any of them, I had a 50/50 deal with the developers. So they would develop the client, I'd promote it on my channel.
Made about 2K in profit with that.

Back in the day, around 2016/2017 I actually became a seller for Minecraft Cheat clients. I had a youtube channel with about 10K subs and a woocommerce shop where people could buy those clients.
I actually never developed any of them, I had a 50/50 deal with the developers. So they would develop the client, I'd promote it on my channel.
Made about 2K in profit with that.
Sounds pretty neat. Thanks for sharing. Still using it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock