• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

⭐ The Holy Book for Advanced Leeching Techniques ⭐

Judge

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Apr 29, 2021
This is a light-hearted post. If you are easily offended I will send my cat to bite you.

Ten Ways to be a successful leecher

1. A respected leecher will demand. Don’t ask politely. Never use the words “please” or “thanks” . Using such words is against our code.

2. Don’t contribute anything to the community, Not even answering questions. Limit your usefulness to your needs and your needs only.

3. Never buy or support the original authors after testing their scripts and products in Babiato. A fully qualified leecher will never do that. Use stuff you get for free in live projects.

4. Don’t be a sneaky leecher, with only a few posts and pops up when she/he wants something. This will draw the mods’ attention. Be active, and participate in any thread that will be of use to you.

5. Take everything, and don’t give anything back.

6. Hijack posts if you face a problem with a software. Don’t stop posting until someone gives up and helps you, just to keep you quiet from spamming their resources.

Examples of the leeching terminology to use, provided you have the needed qualifications:

“update”
“nulled”
“someone nulled this”
“Is it nulled?”
“anyone have this, or that?”
“can anyone do this?”
“1+”
and so on, you get the idea.

7. Use huge images to describe your issues. The biggest images you can find. Small images won’t cut it for us.

8. Copy and paste the post above you. You are a leecher, you are manufactured to be lazy.

9. if someone donate a resource or a giveaway and put a password or conditions, act stupid and ask for the password. Don’t stop until you are given the password or allowed to download the resource.
A veteran leecher will never give up.

Some people may hurt our movement. They are leechers by heart but stupid. They spam threads posting stuff like “solve my issues” without thinking.
10. Be a clever leecher. Pretend to help someone while in fact, you are not. Example:
- Quote a post by someone whose post has nothing to do with anything and say something like “this is?”.
Here you are technically trying to help someone who’s asking for help but in fact, you didn’t contribute anything and wasted their time. This will help you to stay off the radar.

Finally, as the President of the Leechers Alliance, some say I betrayed my faith, that I swayed from the path because I donate resources, I help people, I contribute to the community , and I have giveaway threads to help Babiato and its members.
Nothing could be further from the truth, my fellow leechers. I’m on a deep undercover mission for the movement.

Remember comrades, a high-quality leecher is a burden to society. Be sure to achieve this goal.

Last edited:
Well, you will find most of the community here to be supreme ultra-violent advanced class leechers.

• Haha
Reactions: Judge
A platform sharing knowledge is more valuable than anything

A community of 199,455 members 😮 but still very low participation

Sorry to say we are losing community atmosphere if it continue for long this will be just a place to take without giving anything back.

I really feel bad for these people --

who type +1 and post it as reply

Would like to ask - what you don't even have time to type 3, 4 words? :sneaky:

Member for past 2 years still asking what is password in discussion :rolleyes:

Members never reply for queries (except few good members) 😦

Users posting only - update please / not working / is it nulled :cautious:

@Babak Bro and mods Kindly add forum suggestion and feedback section

It will reply helpful in team building, bring some positive changes

Restrict member to make request instead of closing all threads @DatDudeUpStairs doing lot of work

Restrict full access for newbie for 3 hours / 1 day so they can only use intro and rules section

Ban +1 / spam reply people for 1 day 😎

A platform sharing knowledge is more valuable than anything

A community of 199,455 members 😮 but still very low participation

Sorry to say we are losing community atmosphere if it continue for long this will be just a place to take without giving anything back.

I really feel bad for these people --

who type +1 and post it as reply

Would like to ask - what you don't even have time to type 3, 4 words? :sneaky:

Member for past 2 years still asking what is password in discussion :rolleyes:

Members never reply for queries (except few good members) 😦

Users posting only - update please / not working / is it nulled :cautious:

@Babak Bro and mods Kindly add forum suggestion and feedback section

It will reply helpful in team building, bring some positive changes

Restrict member to make request instead of closing all threads @DatDudeUpStairs doing lot of work

Restrict full access for newbie for 3 hours / 1 day so they can only use intro and rules section

I have been a member of this forum for way back but honestly speaking restriction won't solve anything as it's mostly human nature.
only introduction? That would make the matter so much worse than it already is.
Restricting their posting will also have a negative effect. they will choose another forum which is more open to leechers.

Reactions: Judge and vinu
I have been a member of this forum for way back but honestly speaking restriction won't solve anything as it's mostly human nature.
Restricting their posting will also have a negative effect. they will choose another forum which is more open to leechers.

Let the leechers go :ROFLMAO:

People who really want to learn, share and engage will definitely stay here ;)

Reactions: Judge

Restricton seem good solution to against leeching but it wont change people's behavior. I think we gonna find to change these people's behavior. By the way there have solid reality that "forum system (platforms which builded with users contribute) " not popular anymore and "google-boys" acting like a "bee" just visit and take a little bit "pollens" on all kind of websites and going to produce honey for only themselves, they dont want to share anyone.

By the way, very useful content @Judge I loved it :)

Restricton seem good solution to against leeching but it wont change people's behavior. I think we gonna find to change these people's behavior. By the way there have solid reality that "forum system (platforms which builded with users contribute) " not popular anymore and "google-boys" acting like a "bee" just visit and take a little bit "pollens" on all kind of websites and going to produce honey for only themselves, they dont want to share anyone.

By the way, very useful content @Judge I loved it :)

Restrictions are like doors of a place

When the doors are open for all, anyone will come and go,
even ppl who want to contribute won't do it
since the doors are open for everyone

Restriction not only to stop leeching but its puts a check like if want privileges contribute :)

Restrictions are like doors of a place

When the doors are open for all, anyone will come and go,
even ppl who want to contribute won't do it
since the doors are open for everyone

Restriction not only to stop leeching but its puts a check like if want privileges contribute :)
Yes I agree with you and I totally want all kind of restrictions and I remember that we have discussed many times before but I think that take away soul of babiato. I feel that this forum become kind of machine authors, contents sometime later.
If we think to restriction we have to make "real restrictons": I mean "closed the door completly" :)

Honestly, I think that the site administrators, @Babak and @andykim, don't care so much anymore about everything that happens in the forum... Probably some updates are already automated, or they will do it very soon and it will only end being an income generator for them....

Maybe they should do some kind of PM meeting with the oldest and most active users, and talk among all of us who have really contributed to the forum to find a solution to all this..... It's no useful having 200k users , of which 120k have needed a single thing once, and another 80k are just leechers....

Most lose the desire to share useful things when they see that as soon as something has been shared here, and it is already on a thousand scrapers pages

Yes I agree with you and I totally want all kind of restrictions and I remember that we have discussed many times before but I think that take away soul of babiato. I feel that this forum become kind of machine authors, contents sometime later.
If we think to restriction we have to make "real restrictons": I mean "closed the door completly" :)

Buddy I really didn't mean full restriction by any mean or membership restrictions or any paid restriction

I hate paid memberships in forum, I feel forum is a place to meet new people, make new friends in similar fields

To be frank I hate membership restrictions :cool:

Wat I suggested is meaningful restrictions placed to enrich the forum so ppl can share knowledge, how to, solve problems in scripts, answer queries

Babiato is so generous I really don't want to alter the soul in anyway

But simple restrictions of how member behave/ use the forum surely will improve content quality

Reactions: Dabby and guguk
+1

as i see it:
this is a value post that have many to give in my eyes but haven't many reactions as deserved, so i give one small push to the top for a while, so many people today may see it and maybe have more eyes on it.

yes it funny who people think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rummanfarazi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock