• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

✅Buy Cheap Virtual Server✅ with 9$ on 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
✅Buy Cheap Virtual Server / AWS ✅

VPS from Germany

Cpu 3core

Ram : 6G

HDD : 100GB

traffic : Unlimited

speed port : 1G

price 9$ = 30 days

VPS from USA

Cpu 3core

price 10$ = 30 days

✅ Refund Money back guarantee in case of server failure

✅ Payment Method : paypal

Still Available?

VPS from Germany

Cpu 3core

price 9$ = 30 days

Payment Done, just to inform, the price now is 10$ LOL
As soon as he delivered, i'll give my feedback!

✅Buy Cheap Virtual Server / AWS ✅

VPS from Germany

Cpu 3core

price 9$ = 30 days

VPS from USA

Cpu 3core

price 10$ = 30 days

Hi,

Please confirm the EC2 instance specifications for the above plan?

You need to answer these points @GARAYEV. Are they Amazon AWS servers or not?

I need to know how things are going down here. Are this servers bought from Amazon? If so, are they bought legally or do I have to watch over my shoulder after buying if from you...? How can you sell it cheaper than Amazon if legal...?
These are not Amazon servers :)
We do server services
Aha.... but what does AWS stand for then....?
Your header says: "Buy Cheap Virtual Server / AWS"
What does AWS mean if not Amazon Web Services...

✅Buy Cheap Virtual Server ✅

VPS from Germany

Cpu 3core

price 9$ = 30 days

VPS from USA

Cpu 3core

price 10$ = 30 days

I want this plan please setup for me. Urgent

@GARAYEV .. Waiting for your response

@GARAYEV

Payment Done, Please PM all the details.

1591276421950.png

Hi, I have made the payment already and still why there's no response from your end. I never expected from you OMID and i'm being your VIP clients in your private channel too.

Please do the needful and i don't want any refund just give the service for what i paid.(y)(y)(y)

Hi, I have made the payment already and still why there's no response from your end for the past 4 days. I never expected from you OMID and i'm being your VIP client in your private channel too.

Please do the needful and i don't want any refund just give the service for what i paid.(y)(y)(y)

Hi, I have made the payment already and still why there's no response from your end. I never expected from you OMID and i'm being your VIP clients in your private channel too.

I bought too, for 10U$ and for some problems he refund me.. But i needed the service, not the money LOL

Reactions: sundar50000
I bought too, for 10U$ and for some problems he refund me.. But i needed the service, not the money LOL
Same here, he refund me after some hours waiting to see this vps running. But...that's happen sometime for various reasons. I got my refund. btw the vps was for me only a way to learn. So no trouble on my side about that!

Reactions: clammrs
Same here, he refund me after some hours waiting to see this vps running. But...that's happen sometime for various reasons. I got my refund. btw the vps was for me only a way to learn. So no trouble on my side about that!

If you just use to learn, try CONTABO. It´s cheap and you have full access too

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock