Yoast Local SEO v9.1 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
Local SEO plugin changelog9.1 (release: 2018-11-06):
Fixed a bug that caused the 2nd address line no to be outputted in the .kml file.
Fixed a bug that caused the business logo’s not to show up when showing all location addresses.
Show the location category taxonomy in the Gutenberg sidebar.
Fixed a bug where a PHP warning would be displayed when php_uname has been disabled for security reasons.
Added description to clarify the used of the business image in the Yoast SEO: Local settings.
Yoast Local SEO v9.0 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
v9.0 (release: 2018-10-23):
Fixed a bug that caused custom classes not to be added to the address- and map-block output.
Fixed a bug that prevented a business logo from being shown in the address shortcode and block.
[wpseo_map id="all"] and [wpseo_address id="all"] now actually show all locations instead of a maximum of 10.
Yoast Local SEO v8.4 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
Download Yoast Local SEO v8.4 Premium Nulled Free
Fixed a bug that caused the Yoast SEO: Local enhanced search not to work.
Fixed a bug that made the message that a location is open 24/7 not show up.
The enhanced search can now be enabled / disabled from the settings page.
Change the json-ld output to better reflect the desired output for schema.org for opening hours for 24h and 24/7 opening times.
Yoast Local SEO v8.3 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
v8.3.0 - Release Date: September 25th, 2018
- Fixes a bug where an incorrect time would be outputted in the articleublished_time and article:modified_time meta properties when a timezone with numerical UTC offset was used (e.g. UTC+10).
- Fixes a bug where the articleublished_time and article:modified_time meta properties would be localized. Props to AminulBD.
- Fixes a bug where the structured data rendered by the Gutenberg How-To and FAQ blocks was rendered on pages with multiple posts.
- Fixes a bug where snippet variables would not be replaced in the og:description of taxonomies when they were added in the Facebook Description input field.
- Fixes a bug where babel-polyfill would throw an error that there shouldn’t be two instances of babel-polyfill.
- Fixes a bug where the bold button was available in the How-to block’s step title and the FAQ block’s Question field while they were already bold by default.
- Fixes a bug that caused keywords beginning with the Turkish characters İ / i and I / ı not to be recognized when changing that character from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa.
- Adds a colon to the list of possible title separators.
- Adds a setting and filter (wpseo_duration_text) to the how-to block that allows users to edit the text describing the time needed.
- Adds a help text to the readability analysis.
- Adds a notice to the Yoast SEO dashboard that is shown when both Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack plugins are active.
- Makes the duplicate content link on the archive settings open in a new tab. Props to nikhilbarar.
- Changes the notification message that is shown when a new SEO-related issue has been found.
- Uses the correct type as the second argument of the wpseo_sitemap_exclude_empty_terms filter call when determining which taxonomies should have a sitemap. Props to liarco.
- Removes the executable bits on SVN assets. Props to mathieu-aubin.
- Introduces an API function to get all Yoast SEO-related capabilities. Props to JoryHogeveen.
- Changes the @context property from http://schema.org to https://schema.org in the FAQ and How-To block’s structured data output.
- Rename the associatedMedia property in the FAQ and How-To block’s structured data output to image, to reflect a change in Google’s guidelines.
- Moves the @type and name properties to the root of the FAQ block’s structured data output.
- Nests the Question objects in the newly introduced mainEntityproperty in the FAQ block’s structured data output.
- Removes the superfluous position property from the How-To block’s structured data output.
Yoast Local SEO v8.2 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
v8.2 (release: 2018-09-11):
Opening hours options were still showing, even though the 24/7 option was selected.
Fixed a bug with the Open/Closed widget. It now shows the correct messages at the correct times.
Introducing Gutenberg Blocks.
Added address block.
Added Google Maps block.
Yoast Local SEO v7.9.1 for WordPress Plugin Premium Download FREE
v7.9.1 (release: 2018-08-07):
- Prevent double output of JSON-LD structured data when using opening hours in address shortcode.
- Add option for 24/7 and 24 hour opening hours
- Add phone/phone2/fax options to single map
- Add height/width/zoom options to store locator map
- Disabled route planner option in shortcode settings for single map when multiple locations are selected
- Bumped YoastSEO.js to 1.35.5
7.9 (release: 2018-07-24):
- Fix invalid XML sitemap output by escaping URLs.
- Changed UI for permalinks and labels on the general settings page to be more user friendly.
- Better aligned labels for input fields on the general settings page to make it clearer what field they belong to.
- Improved code quality.
- Improved code security.
Yoast Local SEO for WordPress Plugin Premium v7.8
7.8 (release: 2018-07-10):
Fixed a bug where if wpseo_json_ld_output was set to false, Local SEO still ouputted JSON-LD data.
Fixed a bug where wpseo_show_opening_hours_after was used as an action instead of as a filter.
Fixed a bug where Show URL was not an option in the Show Address widget.
Fixed a typo in the word ‘consider’.
Fixed a typo in assignment vs comparison operator.
Updated YoastSEO.js to 1.35.1.
Improved code quality.
Improved code security.
Various i18n fixes.